Does it get any better than a dolphin cruise at sunset? Dolphin cruises, which leave daily from the Destin Harbor, remain one of our favorite, family fun activities in Destin. Here’s some of our favorite tour boats which are ready to take your reservations for spring fun:
- SOUTHERN STAR DOLPHIN CRUISE – Southern Star has been hosting cruises for two decades. The company has been featured on National Geographic Explorer and CNN Earthwatch. The company offers 90-minute eco-dolphin or sunset cruises where you go in search of the beautiful bottlenose dolphin. Family owned and operated by Captain Steve and Wendy Wilson, they operate an 80-foot glass bottom boat. If you are headed to the area for spring break, Southern Star is currently offering a spring break discount.
- OLIN MARLER DOLPHIN CRUISES – The Hannah Marie runs dolphin cruises daily. Also family owned and operated, the one hour cruises are perfect for watching dolphins play in their natural habitat. These boats feature a glass bottom viewing area, snack bar, restrooms and an air conditioned and heated cabin. Concession stand on board for light snacks and beverages.
- DESTIN SEA BLASTER DOLPHIN TOURS – If you want to kick it up a notch, the Sea Blaster, a 73-foot custom speedboat, is perfect for a fun and exciting dolphin cruise. Capt. Larry has been entertaining families in the Destin area since 1995. The Sea Blaster offers a variety of cruises including snorkeling and dolphin cruise combination trips, afternoon beach dolphin cruises, and relaxing sunset dolphin cruises.
March 3, 2021
in General News, Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Activities in Destin FL, Activities on the Destin Harbor, Destin, Destin FL, Destin Florida, Dolphin Cruises, Dolphin Cruises in Destin, Dolphin Tours in Destin, Dolphins, Fun things to do in Destin, Things to do in Destin
Comments Off on Favorite Family Fun – Dolphin Cruises in Destin
Summer at Crystal Dunes in Destin
Are you looking for a summer vacation the whole family will love? Look no further! Crystal Dunes in Destin, FL has everything you could possibly need for a memorable beach getaway. These spacious 2–4 bedroom condominiums can accommodate up to 16 guests and overlook the Gulf of Mexico. Check out Crystal Dunes condos in Destin to reserve your stay today!
Visiting the Gulf Coast during the summer means enjoying lots of Florida sunshine, powder white sand, and exciting activities in Destin, FL. Crystal Dunes features incredible amenities making your stay one you will never forget. From the resort pool to the BBQ Grills, you will find enough entertainment to ensure you never have to leave your condo in Destin! On top of those amenities, Crystal Dunes has direct access to the beach. Grab your sunscreen and your beach chairs and get ready for a relaxing afternoon watching your family enjoy all the beach has to offer.
For the days you want to stay indoors, you will find everything you could need within your condo in Crystal Dunes. You could spend the evening cooking a delicious meal and eat together as a family on the spacious balcony. Finish the evening by relaxing on the couch, or congregating around the dining table for game night!
Not only does staying at Crystal Dunes in Destin mean you are vacationing at one of the most popular condos in the area, but you are also in a great location, just minutes away from tons of entertainment options. Venture out of the gated condo and you will find popular attractions such as The Track and Big Kahunas. You will also find that one of Destin’s most popular attractions, HarborWalk Village, is only a short drive away. Check out some of our favorite Destin activities here.
February 26, 2021
in Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Crystal Dunes, Crystal Dunes in Destin, Destin Condo Rentals, Destin Vacation Rentals, Southern Vacation Rentals
Comments Off on Your Summer Vacation Awaits!
Festival season is back! Kicking off the fun this Saturday, Feb. 27, is the 2nd Annual Destin Shrimp & Grits Festival.
Chefs will be competing for the title of shrimp & grits king starting at noon at the Destin Harbor behind Brotula’s. Last year’s event was a huge success as local restaurateurs and chefs from Fort Walton Beach to 30A, all competed to be crowned winner of the best shrimp & grits on the Emerald Coast.
The first year festival raised more than $20,000, with all the profits going to benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Emerald Coast.
Plan to purchase your tickets directly through the festival website. Here are the ticket categories:
- General Admission – $35 (includes armband for unlimited food samples and 7 drink tickets for craft beer and cocktail samples)
- Food Only / Under 21 Tickets – $25 (includes armband for unlimited food samples)
- VIP – $65 (includes armband for unlimited food samples and 7 drink tickets for craft beer and cocktail samples. Plus, exclusive early admission (11am – 12pm) to the event, swag bag and VIP lounge with private bar)
Looks like it will be another fun weekend in Destin. If you are planning to attend and need assistance with a vacation in Destin, FL, check out availability here.
February 24, 2021
in Events, General News, Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Activities in Destin FL, Activities on the Destin Harbor, Destin, Destin events, Destin FL, Destin Florida, Destin Harbor, Destin restaurant, shrimp & grits
Comments Off on Destin Shrimp & Grits Festival is This Weekend