Make Destin your home for the holidays! Enjoy the warm Florida sun and let the kids make snow angels in the sand this year! Take a trip with the family or spend a girl’s shopping weekend on the beach. Whatever getaway you are looking to have, Destin has it all!
Destin Memories is a Gulf front beach home where you can make the perfect, you guessed it, Destin Memories. See how this stunning home lives up to its name with three floors of luxurious rooms that can accommodate up to twelve guests. Bring the whole family and post pictures of you shoveling the powder white sand instead of the snow! Check for specials and you can get a great deal on this stunning beach home!
Gulf Landing is another beautiful beach home that sits directly on the Gulf of Mexico in Destin. With four bedrooms, four full bathrooms, and three floors, this beach home can easily accommodate sixteen people! Enjoy a picture-perfect holiday on your private balcony overlooking the beach. Also, don’t forget to check the Destin events calendar for all the great events that celebrate the season!
Southern Vacation Rentals and Real Estate has some amazing winter specials right now, so you can reserve your dream vacation home and save money for some Christmas shopping! Speaking of saving money, when you are a guest of Southern in December, you can get a free shopping tote and saving passport to Silver Sands Outlet in Destin! Visit Southern Resorts for all the details and more specials!
From everyone at iLoveDestin, have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
December 2, 2016
in Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Homes for the Holidays!
Comments Off on Homes for the Holidays!
Christmas activities in Destin, Florida abound this holiday season. Events vary from harbor parades to breakfast with Santa. Here’s some of the many events you don’t want to miss:
- Santa – Each weekend leading up to Christmas, Santa Claus will be available to listen to all wish lists, main stage at HarborWalk Village’s main stage, 12-4 p.m.
- Christmas Tree Lighting – Hosted by the City of Destin, the 30th annual lighting will be held Dec. 1, 6 p.m., at the Destin Community Center. Evening will include a visit from Santa, entertainment, and refreshments. Your family is invited to bring canned food donations for families in need.
- Sounds of the Season -The Mattie Kelly Arts Foundation presents the 21st Annual Sounds of the Season Dec. 2, 7 p.m., at Village Baptist Church, 101 Matthew Blvd. in Destin. Admission is a donation of an unwrapped child’s toy.
- 12 Nights of Lights – Enjoy a festive light show every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, Dec. 2-30 in the Events Plaza at The Village of Baytowne Wharf. Times are 6, 7, & 8 p.m.
- Holiday Concert Series – Come enjoy favorite holiday classics, featuring a light show, Dec. 7, 14 and 21, 7-9 p.m., on the Events Plaza Stage at Baytowne Wharf. A
- Dickens Christmas – Emerald Coast Theatre Company will present its revised holiday show “A Dickens Christmas, A Ghostly Story,” each weekend in December. The production opens Thursday, Dec. 8, and runs through Christmas Eve at the new ECTC performance space, 560 Grand Boulevard, upstairs, Sandestin.
- Breakfast with Santa – Ring in holiday cheer and have breakfast with Santa, Dec. 10, 11, 17 and 18, at Grande Vista Bar and Grill at the Emerald Grande. For reservations: 424-0621.
- Christmas Parade – The City of Destin’s Christmas Parade will be held at 10 a.m. Dec. 10. This year’s theme is “A Fishing Village Christmas.” Floats will start at Downtown Destin Shopping Center (Old Time Pottery) and travel west down Harbor Boulevard (Hwy. 98) to Stahlman Avenue. Please stand on the north side of Harbor Boulevard to watch the floats.
- Breakfast with Santa – A benefit breakfast will be held from Dec. 10 at The Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard Bistro in Miramar Beach. Fifty percent of all sales will go to Food For Thought Outreach.
- Holiday Bazaar ArtWalk – The Market Shops at the entrance to Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort will host the Holiday Bazaar ArtWalk from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 10. The inaugural ArtWalk will include an artist marketplace, live music by the Fort Walton Beach HS Valhalla Choir, and children’s activities.
- Destin Harbor Boat Parade – The Destin harbor will be dancing with holiday lights and cheer during the Destin Harbor Boat Parade on Dec. 11, beginning at 6 p.m.
Next week we will feature holiday events that are very unique to Destin, including a visit by Billy Claus!
November 30, 2016
in Events, General News, Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Activities in Destin FL, Activities on the Destin Harbor, Christmas in Destin, Destin, Destin events, Destin FL, Destin Florida, Mattie Kelly Arts Foundation, things to do in Destin FL
Comments Off on Christmas in Destin
The turkey dinner is over and Black Friday was a blast. Now, you can take advantage of some amazing Cyber Monday deals in Destin! If you are ready to fall in love with Destin all over again, then reserve your vacation condo today with Southern Vacation Rentals and you can receive up to 10% off! This deal is good for any dates in 2017 except July 1-8. That means you can start planning your spring or summer trip right now and look forward to a warm vacation on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico!
Right now, you can get great Cyber Monday deals at beach vacation rentals in Destin, and surrounding areas like Fort Walton Beach, Okaloosa Island, and 30A! If you have been considering taking a vacation to the beaches of Destin, then now is the time to reserve your condo! Use the promo code CYBERMON and start packing for your next trip! Visit Southern Vacation Rentals and get ready to find some wonderful Cyber Monday deals!
November 28, 2016
in Homepage Featured Articles
Comments Off on Cyber Monday Deals on Vacation Rentals