Discover the Best Weekend Brunch in Destin
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not have a little fun with it by treating yourself to a weekend at brunch? We’re firm believers that it’s not the weekend without bottomless mimosas and freshly made omelets! There are many delicious places to get brunch in Destin, and we know it can be hard narrowing down your choices! Explore our picks for the best weekend brunch in Destin, and let us know your favorite brunch spot in Destin on our Facebook page!
- McGuire’s – Sunday Brunch at McGuire’s is the way to wind down the weekend and kick off the week. Served from 11 AM – 2 PM, you have your choice of frozen or hot Irish coffee and beignets. You must try the omelets, made with six (!) eggs and served with fresh fruit and Potatoes O’Brien.
- 790 on the Gulf – If you like to dine with a view, this is the place to do it! Head to 790 on the Gulf each Sunday year-round from 11 AM – 3 PM for a delicious brunch. If you’re especially daring with your Bloody Marys, we recommend the Bloody Nola!
- First Watch – For healthy brunch in Destin, First Watch is one of our favorite spots. Their seasonal menu is full of delicious options like a Summer Crab Omelet and a Cornbread Carnitas Bowl. Pay a visit to the juice bar too, for a Morning Meditation juice (orange, lemon, turmeric, orange ginger, agave nectar, and beet).
- Camille’s at Crystal Beach – Another healthy option for brunch in Destin is Camille’s at Crystal Beach. Try the Camille’s Sunrise juice (pineapple, orange, strawberry, and coconut water) or treat yourself to a delicious homemade cinnamon roll!
- Sunset Bay Cafe – Tucked back in Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort, Sunset Bay Cafe offers a delicious menu with an even better view! You can’t go wrong with anything on the menu, which simply means more visits to try out the whole menu. Right now we can’t get enough of their Peaches-n-Cream Cakes as well as their Shrimp & Grits.
August 23, 2019
in Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged August 2019, Best Weekend Brunch in Destin, Destin brunch, Weekend Brunch in Destin
Comments Off on Best Weekend Brunch in Destin
For the last hurrah of the summer, Baytowne Wharf will host the popular Baytowne Art Walk on Labor Day weekend. A great family event, the art festival will feature great music, art, and food. Art Walk will begin Friday night, beginning at 5:00 p.m. The event is one of our favorite things to do in Destin, FL.
You’re invited to stroll the Baytowne Village streets to browse a variety of artwork from both regional and local artists. Enjoy live music throughout the festival from local artists and a spectacular fireworks show over the lagoon on Sunday at 9:15p.m.
Live Music Schedule
- Aug 30
5-7:15pm Casey Kearney
7:30-10pm Scott Rockwood
- Aug 31
5-7:15pm Coconut Radio
7:30-10pm Matt McCarty
- Sept. 1
5-7:15pm Jessie Ritter
7:30pm-10pm Matt McCarty
If you are still planning to make Labor Day plans, you can still make reservations for Labor Day weekend or week. Check with Southern Vacation Rentals for availability.
August 21, 2019
in Events, General News, Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Activities in Destin FL, Bawtowne Art Walk, Destin, Destin FL, Destin Florida, Fun things to do in Destin, Sandestin Events, things to do in Destin FL
Comments Off on Baytowne Art Walk Set for Labor Day Weekend
Ziplining in Destin
Image credit: Emerald Coast CVB
Summer isn’t over in Destin! Come on down to the Gulf Coast and soak up some of the late-summer sun before the fall months arrive. Whether you’re looking for a girlfriend’s getaway or a weekend trip with the family, this is the time to do it! And, with so much to do here, you’ll be entertained all vacation long. This summer, try out ziplining in Destin! This is one way to get your adrenaline pumping! A one-of-a-kind experience that will truly get your heart racing, you must try this out if you’re in Destin.
HarborWalk Village is the perfect place to embark out on your ziplining adventure in Destin, with a course that’s known as the “longest and most beautiful zipline on the Emerald Coast.” It stretches over 500 feet and overlooks the Destin Harbor and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico! Those really looking for a thrill can zipline at night, when HarborWalk Village is lit up and the lights twinkle in the sky. What could be more picturesque than that? Or, embark on the zipline as the sun sets for an incredible golden hour-view of the sky.
Are you eager to start planning your Destin vacation? We can’t say we blame you! Our lodging partners Southern Vacation Rentals still have some vacation rentals in Destin for your late summer getaway. Check out the beautiful Ariel Dunes II 908, located just steps away from the back in the heart of Destin! This two bedroom condo is the right size for six guests. Come on down to celebrate summer with us!
August 19, 2019
in Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged August 2019, Destin Vacation, HarborWalk Village in Destin, Things to do in Destin, Ziplining in Destin
Comments Off on Check out this Fun Summer Activity!