Destin Bay House & the Cottages by the Bay Are the Perfect Match For Your Destin Event
If you’re familiar with Destin, then you most likely know about Destin Bay House & the Cottages by the Bay. The beachfront Destin wedding venue and old-Florida style cottages sit nestled on Calhoun Avenue in Downtown Destin near HarborWalk Village. While Destin Bay House is known as Destin’s premier wedding venue, the renovated 1950s-style home is the ideal venue for every kind of get-together you can imagine. From corporate retreats to family reunions and even birthdays and engagement parties, there’s no wrong way to celebrate at Destin Bay House. Plus, the location right on Choctawhatchee Bay is a backdrop you and your guests aren’t soon to forget!
The 4,000 square-foot lawn can accommodate outdoor beach weddings and receptions of up to 200 guests. The venue also hosts an indoor dining area along with a screened in porch, both with views of the sparkling bay. Don’t forget the private dock – it’s the perfect spot for a photo opportunity.
Then, located across from Destin Bay House you’ll find the Cottages by the Bay. These seven historic cottages have been fully restored from fishermen’s cottages to a stunning showcase of coastal simplicity. The Cottages make up one charming community, complete with a private pool, fire pit, and more. Each Cottage has a unique name characterized by the event they host, including Better Together, Family Tradition, and Something Blue.
These Destin vacation homes make the perfect place to stay when you are attending a wedding in Destin, or if you simply need a little rest and relaxation. Sleeping anywhere from 4-12 guests, the Cottages can be reserved separately or all together. Your wedding party can have their own space while enjoying a location close to your venue. Inside, discover original knotty pine walls, hand-laid tile, and luxurious upgrades throughout. Each Cottage features cozy accommodations, fully-equipped kitchens, and breathtaking decor that will transport you to the relaxing vacation of your dreams.
Learn more about the Cottages by the Bay here. Interested in reserving Destin Bay House for your beachfront wedding in Destin? Contact Destin Bay House today to learn more and schedule a private tour!
September 17, 2018
in Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Cottages by the Bay, Destin Bay House, Destin Vacation Rentals, Destin Wedding Venue
Comments Off on Have You Heard About Destin Bay House?
These Destin Vacation Condos Are Perfect For Your Fall Break
Still planning your fall break getaway? Southern Vacation Rentals has several great options for your Gulf Coast getaway. When it comes to booking your Destin vacation condo, we imagine you’re looking for fabulous community amenities, a great location, and instant access to our beautiful sugar white beaches. We hand-picked a few of our favorite Destin vacation condos for your vacation. When you’re ready to book, Southern’s reservations agents are ready! Just click the link and call the number at the top of the page, or book directly online.
- Leeward Key Condos – Located right on the water in Miramar Beach, Leeward Key Condos offers vacation accommodations ranging from two to four bedrooms, each sleeping six to 12 people. Every condo features a private balcony overlooking the dazzling blue waters of the Gulf. Leeward Key’s two community pools offer the ultimate in relaxation, whether you want to lounge beachside or closer to shore. You also have access to the community’s fitness center during your stay!
- Dunes of Crystal Beach – A stay at some of Destin’s premier luxury condos awaits! Offering four to five bedroom rentals, Dunes of Crystal Beach sits in Destin’s coveted Crystal Beach community on 255 feet of white beaches. Enjoy luxurious furnishings and plenty of space for 11-12 guests. Plus, at any point, you can step out onto Destin’s beautiful beaches from the boardwalk to enjoy some fun under the sun. Each condo also features a private balcony for you to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Crystal Villas – These Destin vacation condos are the perfect spot for an intimate couples getaway, with one or two bedroom options for six to eight guests. Fans of Henderson Beach State Park will love the close proximity to this beautiful slice of Northwest Florida! Crystal Villas also features direct beach access as well as a lovely garden area to sit and enjoy the serenity of the beach. Feel relaxed on your vacation with community barbecue grills and a pool for you to splash around in.
September 14, 2018
in Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Crystal Villas, Destin Vacation Condos, Dunes of Crystal Beach, Fall Break in Destin, Leeward Key, Vacation in Destin
Comments Off on Three Destin Vacation Condos You’ll Fall For
Three Spots to Watch the Big Game in Destin
College football season is here, and you know what that means! Saturdays are now reserved for friends, family, and football. While watching the big game at home with friends and family is fun, it can also be exciting to sit at your favorite restaurant or pub, rooting on your team with dozens of other individuals who are just as excited as you are! If you’re looking to go out and about in Destin but don’t want to miss out, here are three spots to watch the big game in Destin.
- Football fans may disagree over whose team is better, but one thing they can all agree on is that AJ’s Seafood & Oyster Bar is perhaps the number one place to watch football in Destin. WIth an open observation deck, Tiki bar, and multiple big screen TVs, it’s hard to say no to a night of football at AJ’s! Enjoy specials on oysters, beer, and other beverages while you watch the big game.
- Harry T’s Lighthouse is known for serving “seafood, spirits, and sunsets,” but they’re also known for one of the best places to watch football in Destin! Located at HarborWalk Village, you’ll be able to spot the restaurant from its iconic lighthouse. Catch the game at any angle with the numerous big screen TVs throughout the restaurant while enjoying delicious food and amazing views of the East Pass. Plus, Harry T’s offers great food and drink specials all day long, as well as one of the best Bloody Marys on the harbor!
- Competing in the ranks among well-established Destin restaurants is Tailfins Seafood House, Oyster, and Sports Bar. Three levels of decks each feature wide bars, 70″ flat-screen TVs, and a menu with everything you could imagine. Plus, Tailfins’ jumbotron is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the game. It’ll truly make you feel like you’re at the stadium! Drink specials go from 10:30 AM – 6 PM, so you can enjoy bloody marys and craft beers all day long.
In addition, there’s nothing like watching a game from your very own vacation condo on the beach! Southern Vacation Rentals offers Destin vacation rentals with flat-screen TVs, panoramic views, and more. Book one today to find your spot on the beach!
September 10, 2018
in Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged destin restaurants, Football, Three Places to Watch Football in Destin
Comments Off on Are You Ready For Some Football?