Destin Jewel is a perfect name for this display of craftsmanship and design. The stunning home, located at 618 Gulf Drive, on Holiday Isle in Destin is the ultimate in gulf coast living. Listed at $9,800,000, the stunning residence features nine bedrooms and ten bathrooms – definitely a gem in the crown for vacation rentals in Destin, Florida.
- Destin Jewel contains 9,000 sq. feet of heated and cooled living space, plus an additional 5,000 sq. feet of balconies & outdoor hardscapes. Designed by Archiscapes Architects, the crescent-shaped design aims to seamlessly blend indoors and out.
- A free form, custom, infinity pool is visible from all floors, featuring glass enclosures, accent fire torches, theatrical LED accent lighting, two swim-up bars, and an in-pool sundeck.
- The heated spa with seating for 12 features an independent HD-TV and audio system and two separate massage jet motors for each person. Anti-glare TV screens line the outdoor oasis for a total of 19 total smart TVs through the home.
- A regulation-sized, sand volley board court sits just beyond the lawn and just below the natural dunes.
- The central kitchen includes two Sub-Zero refrigerators & freezers, three sinks, two dishwashers, a three-burner gas range, and a four-burner magnetic cook top.
- First floor, banquet-style dining seats 25, and bar seating accommodates an additional 10 people.
- The state-of-the-art theater includes a 119″ projection screen and Dolby surround sound.
- Exterior walls are poured concrete over steel I-beam construction and are built to withstand wind speeds of up to 150 MPH, equal to a Category 4 hurricane.
According to the listing realtor, the home is projected to gross more than $700,000 in first-year vacation rental income. The listing agent is Cindy Cole of Cindy Cole Fine Homes, Destin.
January 18, 2017
in General News, Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Destin, Destin FL, Destin Florida, Destin Vacation Rentals, Real Estate in Destin FL
Comments Off on Destin Jewel Features Spectacular Design
Lonely Planet has named the Florida’s Emerald Coast, the Destin area, as one of the best U.S. vacation destinations. Thanks for the shout out, Lonely Planet!
If you would like to see for yourself, we invite you to use search our website to find links for vacation rentals in Destin, restaurants with excellent local cuisine & seafood, and a variety of activities that will lead to the best vacation ever.
There’s nothing like a day out on the water. While deep sea fishing is our most popular water sport, our intracoastal waterway is also popular for small crafts. The waterway is a terrific location for water activities such as paddleboarding and canoeing.
GUSU Paddleboards (Get Up, Stand Up Paddlesports) is a terrific starting point, offering paddleboard, surfboard, and kayak rentals. GUSU also offers lessons with professional instructors who can help get you underway. Boards and kayaks can be rented by the hour, day, or week. Also, we also recommend checking out Destin Snorkel, the Ride onSurf School, Dockside Watersports, and Destin Vacation Boat Rentals.
Do you want to leave the navigating to someone else? Crab Island Dolphin Tours is the perfect solution. Captain Wayne Burnette will captain your vessel and manage your water adventure. Crab Island Dolphin Tours also has pontoon boats and waverunners to rent. If you’re looking for something extra-special, the company also provides dolphin tours, fireworks or sunset cruises in Destin, Florida.
Kitty Hawk Kites, down on the Destin Harbor, is not just a kite store. It’s another source for board and kayak rentals. You can also rent a GoPro camera to record your fun!
January 12, 2017
in Events, General News, Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Destin, Destin FL, Destin Florida, Destin snorkel, Dolphin Tours in Destin, Fishing in Destin FL, GUSU Paddlesports, things to do in Destin FL
Comments Off on Lonely Planet Names Destin Top U.S. Destination
If you love the pristine shores of Destin, then get ready to be smitten with Alerio A103. This vacation condo in Destin is located in the gorgeous Alerio beach resort and offers all of the luxuries you want in a beach vacation. Spend your daysbuy office 2013 key lounging in the sugar white sands or relax by the pool. However, you want to unwind, you will surely feel refreshed and rejuvenated after a stay at Alerio.
Alerio A103 offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and can easily accommodate up to nine guests. Perfect for a family vacation to the Gulf Coast or a romantic weekend, this condo is in a wonderful area of Destin and offers several amenities, including a community pool, hot tub, and more! If you are ready to get out of the cold – get into Alerio A103!
Reserve Alerio A103 this winter, and you can enjoy fewer crowds, cooler weather, and some amazing upcoming events. Leisurely stroll along the docks and enjoy having the place almost to yourself! You can also attend the awesome annual Songwriter’s Festival during January 13-16, and see some of the best live performer’s at various venues! This is one of the best festivalsoffice 2013 Product key of the year and definitely a favorite among locals. If you love music, then you don’t want to miss this event!
December 30, 2016
in Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Warm Up in Destin!
Comments Off on Warm Up in Destin!