Bring the Whole Family Along for Fall Break in Destin
Fall Break officially kicks off next week, and if you haven’t made plans yet then what are you waiting for? With warm weather and water that stays blue all year round, spending fall break in Destin is exactly what you could wish for. With the kids out of school, this is the perfect chance to reserve your spot on the beach in a Destin vacation home with Southern Vacation Rentals. We’ve listed two below that we think will be perfect for your family vacation. Read below to find the perfect spot on the sand!
- Sweet Destiny – enjoy a “sweet” Destin vacation at Sweet Destiny! A five bedroom home with space for 16, a private pool, and a great location in Destin’s highly sought-after Crystal Shores neighborhood. On the first floor, find a spacious living room that leads to the kitchen and dining room. Enjoy the convenience of a fully equipped kitchen on your vacation, featuring stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a large center island. Then, head up to the second floor for the master, second, and third bedrooms. The master suite features a whirlpool tub and walk-in shower in the bathroom. One of our favorite features of this home is an extra living room on the third floor, complete with a kitchenette and dining area. If you’re on vacation with kids, this is the perfect place for them to have their own private area to hang out! Outside, discover a private pool, gas grill, and dining area.
- Pearl By The Sea – Then, over in Miramar Beach, discover Pearl By The Sea. This six bedroom home is the perfect spot for 16 of your closest friends and family members when you vacation in Destin for Fall Break! When you enter the first floor, you’ll find an open living room, dining room, and kitchen. The kitchen comes equipped with exactly what you need to cook on your beach retreat, whether it’s tasty meals or simple snacks! The first floor also features the second and third bedrooms, while the remaining four bedrooms are on the second floor. From the master bedroom, step out onto your private balcony and breathe in the fresh salty air while enjoying partial views of the Gulf. Pearl By The Sea also features a private pool and gas grill, so you can take a dip in the water while enjoying a family cookout!
Check out more Destin vacation rentals here. We’ll see you at the beach!
September 21, 2018
in Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Destin vacation homes, Fall Break in Destin, Pearl by the Sea, Southern Vacation Rentals, Sweet Destiny
Comments Off on Where are You Staying for Fall Break?
Destin Bay House & the Cottages by the Bay Are the Perfect Match For Your Destin Event
If you’re familiar with Destin, then you most likely know about Destin Bay House & the Cottages by the Bay. The beachfront Destin wedding venue and old-Florida style cottages sit nestled on Calhoun Avenue in Downtown Destin near HarborWalk Village. While Destin Bay House is known as Destin’s premier wedding venue, the renovated 1950s-style home is the ideal venue for every kind of get-together you can imagine. From corporate retreats to family reunions and even birthdays and engagement parties, there’s no wrong way to celebrate at Destin Bay House. Plus, the location right on Choctawhatchee Bay is a backdrop you and your guests aren’t soon to forget!
The 4,000 square-foot lawn can accommodate outdoor beach weddings and receptions of up to 200 guests. The venue also hosts an indoor dining area along with a screened in porch, both with views of the sparkling bay. Don’t forget the private dock – it’s the perfect spot for a photo opportunity.
Then, located across from Destin Bay House you’ll find the Cottages by the Bay. These seven historic cottages have been fully restored from fishermen’s cottages to a stunning showcase of coastal simplicity. The Cottages make up one charming community, complete with a private pool, fire pit, and more. Each Cottage has a unique name characterized by the event they host, including Better Together, Family Tradition, and Something Blue.
These Destin vacation homes make the perfect place to stay when you are attending a wedding in Destin, or if you simply need a little rest and relaxation. Sleeping anywhere from 4-12 guests, the Cottages can be reserved separately or all together. Your wedding party can have their own space while enjoying a location close to your venue. Inside, discover original knotty pine walls, hand-laid tile, and luxurious upgrades throughout. Each Cottage features cozy accommodations, fully-equipped kitchens, and breathtaking decor that will transport you to the relaxing vacation of your dreams.
Learn more about the Cottages by the Bay here. Interested in reserving Destin Bay House for your beachfront wedding in Destin? Contact Destin Bay House today to learn more and schedule a private tour!
September 17, 2018
in Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Cottages by the Bay, Destin Bay House, Destin Vacation Rentals, Destin Wedding Venue
Comments Off on Have You Heard About Destin Bay House?
These Destin Vacation Condos Are Perfect For Your Fall Break
Still planning your fall break getaway? Southern Vacation Rentals has several great options for your Gulf Coast getaway. When it comes to booking your Destin vacation condo, we imagine you’re looking for fabulous community amenities, a great location, and instant access to our beautiful sugar white beaches. We hand-picked a few of our favorite Destin vacation condos for your vacation. When you’re ready to book, Southern’s reservations agents are ready! Just click the link and call the number at the top of the page, or book directly online.
- Leeward Key Condos – Located right on the water in Miramar Beach, Leeward Key Condos offers vacation accommodations ranging from two to four bedrooms, each sleeping six to 12 people. Every condo features a private balcony overlooking the dazzling blue waters of the Gulf. Leeward Key’s two community pools offer the ultimate in relaxation, whether you want to lounge beachside or closer to shore. You also have access to the community’s fitness center during your stay!
- Dunes of Crystal Beach – A stay at some of Destin’s premier luxury condos awaits! Offering four to five bedroom rentals, Dunes of Crystal Beach sits in Destin’s coveted Crystal Beach community on 255 feet of white beaches. Enjoy luxurious furnishings and plenty of space for 11-12 guests. Plus, at any point, you can step out onto Destin’s beautiful beaches from the boardwalk to enjoy some fun under the sun. Each condo also features a private balcony for you to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Crystal Villas – These Destin vacation condos are the perfect spot for an intimate couples getaway, with one or two bedroom options for six to eight guests. Fans of Henderson Beach State Park will love the close proximity to this beautiful slice of Northwest Florida! Crystal Villas also features direct beach access as well as a lovely garden area to sit and enjoy the serenity of the beach. Feel relaxed on your vacation with community barbecue grills and a pool for you to splash around in.
September 14, 2018
in Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Crystal Villas, Destin Vacation Condos, Dunes of Crystal Beach, Fall Break in Destin, Leeward Key, Vacation in Destin
Comments Off on Three Destin Vacation Condos You’ll Fall For