Labor Day Fun in Destin
Send summer off in style with Destin’s Labor Day events! There’s no shortage of fun in Destin, and Labor Day is just the start of it. After Labor Day comes all of Destin’s fun fall events, so send the season off in summer with fireworks, family fun, and more!
- Come for the Labor Day Celebration at HarborWalk Village on September 1st and 2nd. Enjoy live music each night with all the fun offered at HarborWalk. Paris Avenue takes the stage at 8:30, bringing you a blend of dance and electronic music you’ll be tapping your foot to all night long. The next night, on September 2nd, dance to country rock group Georgia Clay Band before enjoying a firework show at 9 PM. There will also be an exciting spinning fireworks display at 9:15 by Just Add Fire. HarborWalk’s Labor Day Celebration is free for the whole family, so don’t miss out! Visit here for more information.
- Baytowne ArtWalk is one of the area’s most popular annual events! Held at the Village of Baytowne Wharf from 5-10 PM August 31-September 2, festival-goers will get the chance to view work from some of the best artists in the Southeast. With over 30 vendors at Baytowne ArtWalk, check out the beautiful fine art, photography, sculptures, and more! Sip and stroll through Baytowne while enjoying live music and art displays.
- Watching the sunset from your own private balcony! There’s still time to book your Labor Day getaway to Destin with Southern Vacation Rentals. They have a variety of accommodations to fit your exact needs, from sky-high condos to beachfront homes with private boardwalks. But don’t wait! There are only 11 short days left until Labor Day weekend starts, so book your vacation now! View Southern’s available vacation homes and condos in Destin here.
August 20, 2018
in Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Destin events, Labor Day Celebration, Labor Day Events, Labor Day in Destin
Comments Off on Labor Day Fun in Destin
Vacation at Crystal Dunes in Destin
If you haven’t booked your late summer or fall vacation yet, don’t stress! There’s still plenty of time left. In fact, a late summer getaway is one of the best-kept secrets around: you’ll enjoy less traffic, flexible minimum nights, and more space to stretch out on the sand all while enjoying the warm weather. And with year-round warm weather, a fall vacation is twice as nice. What more could you ask for?
Head to Crystal Dunes, one of Destin’s most popular resorts for your late summer or fall getaway. Tucked away in Crystal Beach along Scenic Highway 98, Crystal Dunes sits right on the beach, so you can enjoy the sugar white sands whenever you wish! The resort also offers a community pool for you to soak up some sun as you lounge poolside or splash around.
Inside, Crystal Dunes’ condos offer incredible views of the Gulf from the living room and master bedrooms. Find fully-equipped kitchens perfect for preparing meals while you’re on vacation. Plus, with cozy accommodations, everyone will be plenty comfortable!
Check out Crystal Dunes 103, a ground floor condo at Crystal Dunes that opens directly out to the beach! With the water right at your sightline, it doesn’t get any better than this. Crystal Dunes 103 can sleep ten guests in its three bedrooms; if you’re traveling with friends or family for that late summer or fall vacation, it’s perfect. We think you’ll like it here at Crystal Dunes 103 – with a private patio overlooking the Gulf, a whirlpool tub in the master bathroom, and so much more, you’ll enjoy uncovering all of the luxurious touches in this Destin vacation condo!
Although summer is considered peak season in Destin, there’s a lot happening here in the fall, too! Between Labor Day celebrations at the Destin Harbor, the Destin Fishing Rodeo, and the Destin Seafood Festival, there’s so much happening in Destin this fall! Check out our event calendar for things happening in Destin, and some of our favorite fall events in Destin here!
August 17, 2018
in Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Crystal Dunes, Crystal Dunes in Destin, Destin condos, Destin Vacation Condos
Comments Off on What’s Better than a Beach Getaway?
Real estate investors looking at vacation destinations for rental investment properties could be best off focusing their search in Florida.
Vacasa, which offers professional rental management for vacation homes, ranked the top 25 U.S. vacation rental markets, ranked according to capitalization rate, which is the rate of return on a real estate investment property based on the income that the property is expected to generate.
Florida dominated the top 25, claiming nine spots, or 36% of the list. All of the Florida locations have a cap rate above 5%. While, overall, beach locations dominated the list, mountain towns were also represented with the likes of Park City, Utah, and Big Bear, California.
Here’s the list:
- Forgotten Coast, FL (Apalachicola, St. George Island, Carrabelle, Eastpoint, and Alligator Point in the Florida Panhandle)
- Smoky Mountains, TN
- Kissimmee, FL
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Hilton Head Island, SC
- Emerald Coast, FL (stretches from Pensacola to Panama City w/ Destin in the middle)
- Ocean City, MD
- Okemo/Ludlow, VT
- North Kona, HI
- Lake Chelan, WA
- Gulf Shores, AL
- Marco Island, FL
- Key West, FL
- Coachella Valley, CA
- Pensacola Beach, FL
- Marathon, FL
- Leavenworth, WA
- Fort Myers Beach, FL
- Park City, UT
- Gulf Coast, FL
- Sunriver, OR
- Central Coast, OR
- South Padre Island, TX
- North Coast, OR
- Big Bear, CA
Want to come see for yourself? Book now to snag some great prices on a fall vacation in Destin, FL. Remember to check for vacation specials. Autumn at the beach is a perfect time to explore this glorious vacation destination.
August 15, 2018
in General News, Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Destin, Destin FL, Destin Florida, Real Estate in Destin FL
Comments Off on Florida Named Best State to Invest in a Vacation Home