Watersport Rentals in Destin
What is your favorite thing to do at the beach in Destin? There are more ways to enjoy the water than just relaxing at the beach (though we certainly love to do this too!). One of our favorite activities at the beach involves watersport rentals. Whether we are paddleboarding, kayaking, or surfing, we love to get out and enjoy the water. The best part is that you don’t have to have any experience to try out these fun activities! They are fun and safe for all ages and experience levels. If you are looking for a more low-key activity, there are also pontoon boat rentals, dolphin cruises, and more you can book in Destin. Check out some of our favorite watersport rentals in Destin below, and click the link to book yours today!
- Ride On Surf School – Did you know you don’t have to go to a tropical island to surf? You can do it right here in Destin! Ride On Surf School offers group surf lessons, private lessons, surf parties, and their popular Billabong Surf Camp. No experience is required! School runs until August 27th each day from 9 AM until 4 PM, weather permitting. It’s the perfect way to get out and enjoy a fun new activity this summer!
- Kayaking – While kayaking in the Gulf can often be a thrilling activity, Destin’s quieter waters make kayaking a peaceful activity and definitely one of our favorite watersport rentals in Destin. You can kayak across Choctawhatchee Bay into the Gulf for a thrilling ride – just be cautious of the boats that are already out on the water!
- Paddleboarding – Paddleboarding on the Gulf is some serious fun; not only will you get a good low impact workout, but you’ll also feel so relaxed – we promise! Focusing on propelling yourself slowly through the water and staying upright is great for mental clarity. Not to mention, being on the water is so calming in and of itself. Paddleboarding is perfect for all ages and requires no previous experience.
- Jet-Skis – For an unforgettable adventure out on the water, get your group together and rent jet-skis so you can take to the seas! There is nothing like the soaring across the water at high speeds, and if you’re looking for adrenaline on vacation, jet-ski and waverunner rentals are for you. Some guided jet-ski tours will take you out in search of dolphins too, and if you’re lucky, these marine creatures may even swim alongside you!
There is still time to book your last-minute summer getaway! Our lodging partners Southern Vacation Rentals are booking fast though, so be sure to secure your spot on the beach and book your Destin, Florida vacation rental today. Whether you need a large Gulf-front home or a beach access condo for two, they’ve got something for every size group.
July 10, 2020
in Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Adventure in Destin, Summer Adventures in Destin, Watersport Rentals in Destin
Comments Off on Book Your Summer Fun in Destin
Book Your Summer at Spiaggia in Destin, Florida
It may be July, but there is still time to get away this summer. There’s nothing like the thrill of a last-minute getaway – even if you’re a local, you can still do a “staycation” and book some time at the beach this summer. After all, locals need a vacation too, and why not vacation in one of the most beautiful places in the country? If a last-minute summer getaway has been on your mind, we have just the home for you. Our lodging partners Southern Vacation Rentals have a beautiful beachfront home with availability for summer, and we just know that this is perfect for your group. Book your summer at Spiaggia in Destin, Florida, and enjoy the getaway you deserve!
Spiaggia – or aptly translated to mean “beach” – is an immaculate Destin, Florida vacation rental located in the Destiny by the Sea neighborhood, enjoying waterfront views on a stretch of private white sand beach. This home has enough room for 17 guests, with seven bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms. The spacious balconies cover three stories and offer breathtaking views the higher up you to. Each balcony is well-furnished and has plenty of room whether you just want to relax or have an evening cookout. Upscale furnishings throughout Spiaggia include a luxe kitchen, whirlpool tubs, a wet bar, and a grand master suite.
In addition to all of the splendor found inside Spiaggia, guests here also enjoy complimentary in-season beach service, and four adult bikes are provided. Not to mention, you’ll have full access to the Destiny by the Sea amenities which includes a community pool and hot tub. Not to mention, this Destin, Florida vacation rental is located right in the heart of Destin so you are close to many great area restaurants, activities, and entertainment. Your summer at Spiaggia in Destin, Florida awaits!
July 7, 2020
in Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged Destin Vacation Rentals, Southern Vacation Rentals, Spiaggia, Spiaggia in Destin FL
Comments Off on The Perfect Home for a Last Minute Getaway
4th of July Fireworks in Destin
Independence Day is coming up! The 4th of July is such a popular time to visit Destin since it’s full of sunshine, warm water, and the chance to make some new memories with friends and family. And, even though social distancing is required here in Destin, you can still enjoy a socially distant 4th of July celebration. If you are vacationing here this weekend, take a look at some places you can see 4th of July fireworks in Destin. Don’t miss out on the fun!
- 34th Annual Independence Day Fireworks – the City of Destin’s 34th annual fireworks show is this Saturday! The fireworks will take place at 9 PM on Saturday, July 4th, and can be seen over the East Pass. The best vantage point will be right on the water, so book your pontoon boat rental, get your group, and settle in for a great night! If there is rain this weekend, the fireworks show will take place the following night on the 5th at 9 PM instead.
- Red, White, & Baytowne – This popular family-friendly event at the Village of Baytowne Wharf is still a go for this year! From 7-9:15 PM, come down to Baytowne Wharf to enjoy live music from The Modern Eldorados followed by a fireworks display at 9:15. Not to mention, this event is free and open to the public!
Searching for a last-minute 4th of July vacation rental in Destin? Silver Dunes Penthouse B is still available with our lodging partners Southern Vacation Rentals. This two-bedroom condo is the ideal size for eight guests and has private beach access plus a range of community amenities. And, with its great location in the heart of Destin, you can easily get to and from the 4th of July fireworks in Destin!
June 30, 2020
in Homepage Featured Articles
Tagged 4th of July Fireworks in Destin, 4th of July in Destin, Independence Day in Destin, Southern Vacation Rentals
Comments Off on Celebrate 4th of July in Destin