A Festive Holiday Cocktail Recipe
You Need This Black Cherry Mule Recipe for the Holidays
You don’t need the holidays as an excuse to make this Black Cherry Mule, but it sure does help! If you’re forgoing happy hour this year and learning how to make cocktails at home, this is the recipe for you. It’s quick, easy, and only requires a few ingredients. Don’t forget the most important components: black cherry syrup and a copper mug. The black cherry syrup has a bolder flavor than grenadine or traditional cherry syrup, and the copper mug will keep your drink cold and prevent the ice from melting.
This festive mule will have you feeling full of holiday cheer! For a non-alcoholic version, swap the vodka with 1/2 cup of chilled unsweetened black tea.
- 4 tbspĀ black cherry sauce
- 6 oz of your favorite ginger beer (diet ginger beer works great, too!)
- 2 tbsp lime juice (fresh-squeezed or bottled)
- 1.5 oz of your favorite vodka
- Black cherries and a lime wedge for garnish (optional)
- In a copper mug, combine the black cherry sauce, ginger beer, lime juice, and vodka. Stir and add in ice and black cherries and limes to garnish.
- Sip and enjoy!
If you are coming to Destin for a holiday vacation, making this Black Cherry Mule is a must! You can easily whip this up in the kitchen of your Destin vacation rental while you’re here with family and friends. There’s still time to book your holiday vacation in Destin, and our lodging partners Southern Vacation Rentals have just the property for you.
Looking to venture out and about in Destin? Check out some of our favorite places to get happy hour in Destin.