A Girls’ Getaway in Destin
Planning a Girls’ Getaway in Destin
Now that fall is here, it’s a great time of year to come to Destin for a quick girls’ weekend. Cities like Atlanta, Birmingham, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge are all within driving distance, so you can pack up your car that morning and be in Destin before happy hour ends! We’ve listed out some of our favorite activities here that make for a perfect girls’ getaway in Destin. Plus, we’ve even highlighted some of our favorite Destin vacation rentals that are perfect for your group.
Use this as your guide when planning your girls’ getaway in Destin. We’ll see you at the beach!
- Spa day at The Henderson – If you have never treated yourself to a spa day at The Henderson’s Salamander Spa, you are missing out! They are currently operating during COVID with limited amenities, but are still working hard to give you the relaxing spa experience you deserve. Treatments at Salamander Spa include massage, facials, manicures, pedicures, and more.
- Shopping at Destin Commons – Destin Commons has been known as “the Emerald Coast’s best shopping center” for over 15 years! There are over 95 stores and restaurants combined, a play area, mural art walk, and so much more. If you’re coming down with your furry friend, Destin Commons welcomes them as well!¬†(Endless shopping in Destin awaits!)
- Happy hour at The Craft Bar – The Craft Bar is one of our favorite restaurants in Destin, and happy hour there is a must. Monday through Friday from 2-6 PM, enjoy $5 happy hour bites and drinks. This includes favorites like their soft pretzels and mac n’ cheese, and house cocktails including their basil smash and “pepino del benicio.”¬†(Check out more of our favorite restaurants in Destin.)
- Sunday brunch at Brotula’s – It wouldn’t be a girls’ trip to Destin without Sunday brunch! Destin is full of places to go for brunch on the weekends, but one of go-to places each time is¬†Brotula’s. Bloody Marys, bottomless mimosas, and all-you-can-eat snow crab are just some of the reason we love Sunday brunch at Brotula’s!
- Workout classes at Orangetheory Fitness – Keeping up with your fitness on vacation? Head over to Orangetheory Fitness for a workout you won’t forget! If you have a class pass, you can join any class. If not, don’t sweat! Your first workout here is free. If you’re looking for a challenging workout with results, Orangetheory is the place to be.