ArtsQuest: One of Area’s Preeminent Art Shows in Destin Area This Weekend
ArtsQuest Fine Arts & Music Festival continues the tradition of hosting an array of fine artists and music for a special Mother’s Day weekend event.
- Grand Boulevard in Sandestin is hosting 125 juried artists through Sunday. ¬†Art buyers can spend the weekend perusing booths that offer quality work by artists who are competing for $10,000 in prizes. ¬†This is the 26th year for the art show.
- This year’s ArtsQuest poster artist¬†is Juan Francisco Adaro, a contemporary painter¬†born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and currently living in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. One artist is chosen each year to be¬†the featured¬†ArtsQuest artist. Adaro’s painting was selected to represent the annual festival in all marketing materials.¬†
- Hours for the art show are today until¬†8 p.m, and Sunday from 10 a.m.¬†to 6 p.m.
- After shopping for art, there will be plenty of options available to satisfy any¬†appetite.¬†“Gourmet Galley” will feature delicious treats from some of the area’s favorite food trucks. ¬†In addition,¬†Grand Boulevard restaurants are conveniently located around the Town Center and include Cantina Laredo, Fleming’s Steak House, P.F. Chang’s, Wine World’s Cheese Bar, Mitchell’s Fish Market and Travinia Italian Kitchen.
- The weekend of fun also features a full line-up of entertainment on four stages and children’s entertainment activities at the ImagiNation station.
Enjoy & Happy Mother’s Day!