Best Weekend Brunch in Destin
Discover the Best Weekend Brunch in Destin
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not have a little fun with it by treating yourself to a weekend at brunch? We’re firm believers that it’s not the weekend without bottomless mimosas and freshly made omelets! There are many delicious places to get brunch in Destin, and we know it can be hard narrowing down your choices! Explore our picks for the best weekend brunch in Destin, and let us know your favorite brunch spot in Destin on our Facebook page!
- McGuire’s – Sunday Brunch at McGuire’s is the way to wind down the weekend and kick off the week. Served from 11 AM – 2 PM, you have your choice of frozen or hot Irish coffee and beignets. You must try the omelets, made with six (!) eggs and served with fresh fruit and Potatoes O’Brien.
- 790 on the Gulf – If you like to dine with a view, this is the place to do it! Head to 790 on the Gulf each Sunday year-round from 11 AM – 3 PM for a delicious brunch. If you’re especially daring with your Bloody Marys, we recommend the Bloody Nola!
- First Watch – For healthy brunch in Destin, First Watch is one of our favorite spots. Their seasonal menu is full of delicious options like a Summer Crab Omelet and a Cornbread Carnitas Bowl. Pay a visit to the juice bar too, for a Morning Meditation juice (orange, lemon, turmeric, orange ginger, agave nectar, and beet).
- Camille’s at Crystal Beach – Another healthy option for brunch in Destin is Camille’s at Crystal Beach. Try the Camille’s Sunrise juice (pineapple, orange, strawberry, and coconut water) or treat yourself to a delicious homemade cinnamon roll!
- Sunset Bay Cafe – Tucked back in Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort, Sunset Bay Cafe offers a delicious menu with an even better view! You can’t go wrong with anything on the menu, which simply means more visits to try out the whole menu. Right now we can’t get enough of their Peaches-n-Cream Cakes as well as their Shrimp & Grits.