Boshamps: A Destin Harbor Delight
- Boshamps Seafood and Oyster House, located on the beautiful Destin harbor, will soon be celebrating its first anniversary as part our area’s outstanding dining scene.
- The diverse menu is receiving very good reviews on Yelp, with most visitors noting the “amazing atmosphere”. ¬†We sampled Boshamps version of shrimp & grits dubbed “Puttin’ on the Grits”. ¬†It was a delicious combination of saut√©ed Gulf shrimp and crab over Spanish mahon cheese grit cakes with a mild habanero butter. ¬†A very unique spin on this Southern favorite!
- Boshamps has quickly become a great place for friends to gather for dinner & drinks. ¬†The exterior features an extensive deck area where you can watch the boats¬†on the harbor, enjoy a spectacular sunset, or listen to local musicians.
- A special concert is slated for this Sunday, March 30. ¬†The first annual BOJAMZ¬†will¬†feature several musicians playing from 2-10 p.m.
- Boshamps will also host the Destin Flathead Classic April 22-26 with a guaranteedbiggest fish prize of $10,000. ¬†The five day tournament will benefit the Austin Lacey¬†Fund,¬†www.DestinFlatheadClassic.com.
- Boshamps is located at 414 Harbor Boulevard.
- A final note…if you want hush puppies‚Ä¶just ask!
Travel Journalist & Future Nomad¬†