Celebrating Valentine’s Day
Have you made any romantic plans to celebrate your Valentine? We have suggestions that will guarantee some unique fun!
Valentine Dinner Cruise – Our favorite dinner cruise line is taking reservations for their special Valentineâ€™s cruise, giving you three days of options. Reservations required at www.SunQuestCruises.com.
- SunQuest Cruises Solaris Valentineâ€™s dinner cruises will be held from Feb. 14 (7-10 p.m.), Feb. 15 (7-10 p.m.), Feb. 16 (5-8 p.m.)
- The Solaris yacht is docked within the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
- The cost, including a three hour cruise, three-course meal and live entertainment, is $165 per couple.
Vow Renewal at Luluâ€™s – One of our favorite local events! Plan to renew your wedding vows at LuLuâ€™s Fourth Annual Tropical Re-Union Feb. 10.
- Registration begins at 11 a.m. with the complimentary wedding vow renewal ceremony performed by popular officiant, Hurricane Jane Carver, at 2 p.m. on LuLuâ€™s sandy beach.
- Couples can also pre-register at the restaurant or online. There will be complimentary champagne toasts, a wedding cake and flowers for the â€śbrides,â€ť as well as â€ścertificates of reunion for each couple.â€ť
- Prizes will be awarded to the couples who were married the longest, shortest, and who are dressed the most festively.
- For more information, visit www.lulubuffett.com/destin.
Gift idea – How about surprising your Valentine with a homemade gift certificate for a beach weekend getaway? Check the specials & listings at Southern Vacation Rentals for your surprise beach vacation in Destin, FL.