Christmas in Destin – Part #2
We still have many events on tap to help you celebrate this magical season – everything from light shows to snowman building in the sand. So many things to do in Destin, Fl!
- Coastal White Christmas – The Town Center in Grand Boulevard will have thousands of white lights through Jan. 1. Every Friday and Saturday night in December enjoy a free, horse-drawn carriage ride around the Town Center while faux snow falls on the Festival of Trees display in Grand Park from 5-8 p.m. Emerald Coast Theatre Company‚Äôs Dickens Carolers will sing holiday carols from 5-7 p.m.
- A Wrinkle in Time – The Emerald Coast Theatre Company continues the presentation of this beautiful play through Dec. 23. Contact Emerald Coast Theatre for tickets.
- Lightwire Theater –¬†The Northwest Florida Ballet presents Lightwire Theater‚Äôs “A Very Electric Christmas”, Dec. 22-23, at Destin United Methodist Church‚Äôs Life Center. The show is a magical and ¬†tale of family, friendship and hope set to timeless holiday hits including Nat King Cole, Mariah Carey and Tchaikovsky. SOLD OUT.
- Snowman/Sandman Building Competition –¬†The Henderson Inn will host the annual snowman building competition, 3:00 p.m., Christmas Eve, A family fun event with the grand prize snow/sandman creator winning a complimentary resort credit.
- Christmas Community Dinner –¬†Enjoy a wonderful dinner, fellowship, music and much more at the free Christmas Community Dinner from 12-2 p.m. Dec. 25 at the Life Center at Destin United Methodist Church.