Contest Rules & Regulation
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Please read the revised Official Rules below for full details.
1. Eligibility: iLoveDestin.com contests are open only to adults, 18 years and older. If selected entry has been submitted by party under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to the entrant’s parent.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this contest.
3. Timing: The contest ends June 16, 2017.
4. How to Enter: Submit your email and “Like” the iLoveDestin.com official Facebook page by June 16, 2017.
5. Winner Determination: Winner will be randomly determined June 16, 20172016.
6. Winner Requirements: The winner will be notified in June 16, 2017.
7. Prize: The winner will receive a three night stay from Southern Vacation Rentals and $100 to Surf Hut in Destin.
8. Release: By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, iLoveDestin.com and its subsidiaries and affiliates from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.