December in Destin
There’s something for everyone this festive season – so many things to do in Destin, Florida! Here’s several events that will help you get into the holiday spirit:
- A Rockinâ€™ Holiday Concert – Â â€śA Rockinâ€™ Holiday with Mary Wilson of the Supremesâ€ť at 7:30 p.m., Friday, Â Dec. 15 at Destiny Worship Center in Miramar Beach. Sinfoniaâ€™s full orchestra will accompany Ms. Wilson. Tickets available at Sinfoniagulfcoast.org.
- Kids Christmas Crafts – Children (ages 4-12) along with their parents, are invited to stop by the Destin Library from 1-4 p.m., Saturday, Â Dec. 16 and create Christmas ornaments. The event is free.
- Santa Cause Pub Crawl – Deck the halls dressed in your Christmas best (tacky sweaters, Santa outfits, elves, etc.) to spread holiday cheer through HarborWalk Village with jolly drink specials at each of the stops beginning at 6 p.m., Saturday, Â Dec. 16. Proceeds will go to the Junior League of the Emerald Coast toward restocking their clothing closets for children in the community. Stops include FishHeads, Margaritaville, Jackacudas, Harry Tâ€™s, Jesterâ€™s, Crab Island Cantina, and Coyote Ugly.
- 12 Nights of Lights – Enjoy a festive light show every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday through Dec. 30 at The Village of Baytowne Wharf. Shows at 6, 7 and 8 p.m.
- Visit with Santa – Santa will be ready to for all Christmas wish lists each weekend at HarborWalk Village. The big man is available every Saturday and Sunday through Dec. 17. Event is free.
- Festival of Trees – The Festival of Trees display will be up until Christmas at Grand Boulevard with 12 trees decorated by area non-profit organizations.