Destin Celebrates Easter with Sunrise Services
In celebration of Easter Sunday, several Destin churches invite visitors and residents to celebrate at sunrise. If you would like to attend a beach service, here are two options with additional inside services listed below:
- DestinUnited Methodist Church¬†will hold an Easter Sunday Sunrise Service at 6 a.m. at Henderson Beach State Park. Additional services at the church include XAlt services at 9 a.m. in the Destin Life Center and traditional service at 11 a.m. in the sanctuary. The church is¬†located at 200 Beach Drive.¬†
- GraceDestin Lutheran Church¬†will celebrate with a Sunrise Service at 6 a.m. on the beach at Beasley Park on Okaloosa Island. ¬†A regular service at the church will follow at 9:30 a.m. ¬†GraceDestin is located at4325 Commons Drive West in Destin.
- Immanuel Anglican Church¬†will hold an Easter Vigil and SONrise Service with Holy Communion at 5 a.m. in the Sanctuary. The 9 a.m. service will be traditional worship with Holy Communion. The 11:01 a.m. service will be contemporary worship with Holy Communion. Immanuel is located at 250 Indian Bayou Trail in Destin.
- Destiny Worship Center¬†in Miramar Beach will hold Easter services at 8, 9:30 and 11 a.m. The Destin campus is located at¬†122 Poinciana Blvd.¬†¬†
- The Gathering¬†at Sandestin, a non-denominational Christian worship service, will celebrate with an Easter service at 10 a.m. in the ballroom at the Linkside Conference Center in the Sandestin Resort.¬†
If you are looking for a special place to celebrate an Easter meal in Destin, here is one recommendation that will keep you on the beach.
- Elephant Walk proudly returned to its original beachfront location at the Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort last spring. ¬†You can click on our dining tab located at the top of this page for a direct link to Elephant Walk. The link will take you to their website which features an expansive menu. ¬†What not to miss? ¬†Grouper Elizabeth and Crab Cocktail over a wedge salad.¬†
- Several other Easter Brunch options are included in this blog post from a few weeks ago.¬†
Enjoy & Happy Easter!