Destin Seafood Festival is This Weekend
Our favorite weekend of the year is almost here! The stage is set for the 41st annual Destin Seafood Festival, slated for this weekend, October 4-6, along Destinâ€™s harbor boardwalk.
- More than 100 craft and food vendors
- Six stages featuring more than 35 musical acts
- Music will go from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Friday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturday and then 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday.
- Kid zone with a petting zoo and pony rides (near East Pass Marina, just west of the Boathouse)
- Parking in city lots are pay-to-park â€” one at Marler Street and another at the Destin Community Center. The Heron Harbor lot donates parking money back to the festival. As for the parking lot across from AJâ€™s, the proceeds go to the Destin History and Fishing Museum.
- Catch the shuttle this year! Emerald Coast Rider and the Okaloosa County transit system will be transporting folks for a $3 fee to and from the festival. On the west side, they will be picking up at the Emerald Coast Conference Center and on the east side at Bealls and Target.
- Shuttle buses will run from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday; 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturday; and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
If you would like to join in on the phone, there’s vacation rental availability with our lodging partner, Southern Vacation Rentals. It will be a perfect, fun-filled weekend to vacation in Destin, FL!