Enjoy Brunch in Destin
Where is your favorite place for weekend brunch in the Destin area? We have several favorites and many delicious ordering options:
- La Paz – The brunch menu features huevos rancheros, breakfast burritos, a La Paz breakfast burger, breakfast tacos, and Mexican doughnuts.
- Harbor Docks – Try the fishermenâ€™s special with two eggs, Conecuh sausage, cheese grits, biscuit, and coffee. If you have never had Conecuh sausage, you are in for a treat. Harbor Docks serves breakfast seven days a week, 7-11am.
- Camilleâ€™s Cafe – We love the breakfast tacos, smoothies, and fresh juices. Try the â€śCamille Sunriseâ€ť made with pineapple, orange, strawberry, and coconut water.
- Harry T’s – The “tenderloin Benedict” is a treat along with the endless champagne with pineapple & cranberry.
- McGuire’s – The Irish coffee brunch is very popular, featuring omelets made with six eggs (!), potatoes O’Brien, and beignets on the side.
- Jackacudas – The brunch menu is extensive including their own spin on chicken & waffles. The dish features fried chicken tenders with a vanilla bean waffle, chicken gravy, and bourbon maple syrup.
- Brotulas – They call it Sunday Funday, featuring bottomless mimosas and all-you-can-eat snow crab legs. Definitely sounds like lots of fun!
- Bric ‘a BracÂ – Now serving Sunday brunch from 11-3pm where you can enjoy pancakes, shrimp & grits with a poached egg, bloody Marys, and bottomless mimosas.
Hope you get the opportunity to enjoy any or all of these recommendations at some of our favorite restaurants in Destin, Florida.