MKAF Concerts in the Village
Voted one of the top ten things to do in Northwest Florida by Florida Travel & Tourism Guide, this 9-week outdoor concert series features musical performances in a variety of genres, including Motown, R&B, jazz, blues, classic and modern rock, country, reggae and golden oldies.
- May 8th, The Molly Ringwalds, The World’s Greatest 80’s Experience.
- May 15th, Downbeat Classic Brass, A Rock ‘n Roll Horn Band Revue
- May 22nd, The Mike Veal Band, Stump the Band From over 200 Artists
- May 29th, Ike Bartley, Soul, Blues & Jazz Funky Dance Music
- June 5th, Lisa & The E-lusion, Motown, Rock ‘n Roll 80’s Dance Music
- June 12th, LavaLamp, The Best of the 70’s Disco, Soul & Funk
- June 19th, Alter Eagles, A tribute to The Eagles
- June 28th, Twelve Against Nature, Nashville’s Stealy Dan Experience
- Time: 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Location: Cultural Arts Village
- Cost: Non-Members $10 per person and free for MKAF members and children under the age of 12.
- Contact: (850) 650-2226