La Paz Hits Milestone in Destin Location
La Paz Restaurante & Cantina is celebrating its 20th year in the same location on Holiday Isle. The restaurant is a popular favorite with locals and visitors to Destin, FL.
- You will find La Paz serves up some of the best fish tacos in town. Combined with lime cabbage and avocado, the soft fish tacos are served with chipotle tartar sauce and sides of black beans and Mexican rice. When we visited, the fresh catch of the day was grouper.
- The restaurant also serves a popular â€śLa Pazâ€ť combo – a shrimp enchilada with pico de gallo and green chile sauce, chile relleno, and beef taco, alongside pinto beans and Mexican rice. Â
- Another menu highlight is steak fajitas which are served with onions and poblano peppers. If you canâ€™t decide on just one kind of fajitas, La Paz makes it easy by offering a 3-way option to include steak, chicken, and shrimp.
- La Paz is also terrific for Sunday brunch. The brunch menu features huevos rancheros, breakfast burritos, a La Paz breakfast burger, breakfast tacos, and Mexican doughnuts.Â
- Other things to note about La Paz…the staff is friendly and itâ€™s a perfect choice for families. Â
- Itâ€™s a great place to try at lunch time with meal prices ranging between $5.99 and $10.99. Lunch is currently served Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.
- All margaritas are also made with fresh fruit juices and the skinny margarita gets rave reviews. Happy Hour happens daily from 4-6 p.m. with live music every Friday starting at 6:30 p.m. and Sunday at noon.Â