Labor Day & Beyond
A check with lodging partners shows availability for vacation rentals in Destin, FL for the Labor Day weekend and week. Be sure to click the “specials” tab to see current specials which offer 10% to 20% off new reservations.
Itâ€™s also a great time to lock-in a rate for the beautiful months of October, November, and December. With beautiful weather and smaller crowds, the Destin, Fl area has become a popular fall and holiday destination.
Here is a sampling of some of the fun events on the calendar in the months ahead.
- Greek Festival (Aug. 31- Sept. 2)
- Destin Fishing Rodeo (Oct. 1-31)
- Destin Seafood Festival (Oct. 5-7)
If you are planning to fish in the Destin fishing rodeo, we can help you line up a day trip with the experts. Â We have partnered with several charter boat captains to bring you a fishing trip of a lifetime. Go here to schedule your trip.
Special events planned for Labor Day Weekend:
- Baytowne Art Walk at theÂ Village of Baytowne Wharf, (Art, music, & fireworks)
- HarborWalk Village (music, fire-spinning show (!), & fireworks)
- Sinfonia Gulf Coast Orchestra (Alys Beach amphitheatre – music & fireworks)Â