November Events in Destin
November Events in Destin
November kicks off the holidays for us here in Destin, and we couldn’t be more excited about all the fun things happening! From family-friendly events to ice skating rinks in Florida, treat yourself to some of Destin’s exciting holiday happenings. Here are a few November events in Destin to take advantage of.
- Baytowne on Ice – For those looking for a white winter here in Florida, check out Baytowne on Ice! This seasonal ice skating rink is open daily until February 2nd at the Village of Baytowne Wharf in Sandestin.¬†Hours for the rink vary by day, so visit¬†BaytowneWharf.com¬†or call¬†850.267.8184 for more information.
- 6th Annual Sparkling Wine & Holiday Lights – The magic continues at the Village of Baytowne Wharf in Destin! From 4-6 PM on November 17th, sip on over 30 different champagnes
while enjoying appetizers from featured Village restaurants. Stick around through the end of the night for the first tree lighting of the season, followed by Baytowne Wharf’s choreographed light show 12 Nights of Light.
- ArtWalk on the Harbor – There’s just one chance to take advantage of this fun artsy event each month, so don’t miss out! Since the event is held on the third Sunday of each month, ArtWalk on the Harbor takes place on November 18th from 11 AM – 4 PM. Over 40 artists set up shop on Destin’s Harbor just below Margaritaville, near AJ’s Seafood & Oyster Bar. Handmade pieces include work ranging from traditional art to jewelry, soaps, watches, and more. Come support emerging and established artists!
- Here Comes Santa Claus¬†– The holiday season really kicks off with Here Comes Santa Claus at the Village of Baytowne Wharf on November 24th! From 6-9 PM, welcome Santa Claus to the area and cheer him on as he lights the Village Christmas tree. Don’t forget to bring your Christmas list! This holiday event is free and open to the public.
- Additionally, you’ll also get the chance to see fireworks over the lagoon and a special 12 Nights of Lights show.
FInd more things happening in Destin, Florida here.
Don’t forget to book your spot on the sand this holiday season! Stay at A Paradise Found,¬†a four-bedroom vacation home with room for 12! Whether you’re traveling with extended or immediate family, A Paradise Found is an ideal choice. The home features covered parking, a fully equipped kitchen, and a tower room on the third floor. Located in the beautiful Gulfside Cottages community, enjoy fabulous community amenities including a large pool, lounge area, and of course, private beach access! Our lodging partners Southern Vacation Rentals indicate this home is still available for your holiday family vacation, so don’t wait! Call or visit online to book today.