Our Travel Christmas Wish List
Hereâ€™s our 2017 Christmas Wish List:
- Suitcase (checked) – Eagle Creekâ€™s Tarmac AWD Spinner 26 or Eagle Creekâ€™sÂ Adventure 4-Wheeled Upright 25 are my favorite suitcases for travel. Tested on domestic and international trips. Stay within the 25-inch to 26-inch range to avoid going over the airline weight limits. Perfect size for 5-10 day vacations. Spinner wheels always. Eagle Creek also offers a â€śno matter whatâ€ť warranty. eBags is my go-to luggage site. They are always running 20-30% off deals. Sign up for emails and accumulate reward points for future purchases.
- Suitcase (carry-on) – Eagle Creek is also my favorite brand here. I purchased this carry-on, the Expanse AWD Carry-on, as a gift. I love the styling and itâ€™s very lightweight. Iâ€™m also planning to try this new one, the TLS Hybrid Spinner Carry-on, just released by eBags. Due to customer requests, theyâ€™ve added spinner wheels to their popular carry-on. The 2-wheeled version holds an amazing amount of stuff so really interested in trying this one. It is currently the â€śsteal of the dayâ€ť at $139.99 on the website.
- Packing cubes – These are great for packing and keeping you very organized while traveling. Pick a color for each child and teach them early how to pack efficiently. Iâ€™ve tried various brands and prefer the Eagle Creek and eBag brands. eBags offers the most colors.
- Toiletry case – The eBags Pack-It Flat Toiletry Kit is a favorite. Toiletry bags are usually the last item added to a suitcase so it lays flat or slides into the suitcase front pocket with ease. eBags now offers a large version, but Iâ€™ve found this one to have enough space. Currently priced on sale at $22.49 in several fun colors.
- Foldable duffle bag – This foldable duffle bag is perfect to add to your suitcase for souvenir purchases. Wish I had this on my last trip!
- Photo luggage tags – These personalized photo luggage tags would be a fun gift, maybe using a photo from your last trip to the beach. Currently on sale at Shutterfly.
- Artifact Uprising Photo Block – Artifact Uprising is my new favorite app. I can upload my vacation photos straight from my phone. They offer books, prints, and my favorite gift – the wood block & prints. You receive 12 prints that are 5 X 5.75. I love the quality of paper (stylish matte finish) used in printing. A truly special gift at $25. Also take a look at the brass easel with calendar. A little more pricey but a stunning gift.
- Artifact Uprising Photo Book – I’ve also had the 8×8 Instagram-friendly photo books printed with vacation photos and Iâ€™m so impressed with the quality. All photos uploaded directly from my phone!
- Travel Games – We loved playing games when we are huddled in our condo in Destin, Fl. Two current favorites my whole crew can recommend are Code Names (for 4 players) and One NIght Ultimate Werewolf (for bigger crowds.)
- National Park Passport – This park passport would make a great stocking stuffer. The passport can be stamped at visits to each of the national parks and stamps sets are also available.
- Destin map pendant necklace – For a pretty reminder of our favorite beach, this handcrafted pendant uses vintage maps to show your favorite location. Found on Etsy at Paper Towns Vintage.
- Week at the Beach! – Saving the best for last. How about surprising your loved ones with a beach vacation?! We can help with this link. Order one of our iLoveDestin t-shirts here,Â create a gift certificate for your dream beach vacation, wrap it all together, and hide under the Christmas tree!
Happy Shopping & Merry Christmas!