Planning for Summer Destin Fun
With school almost out for summer, it’s time to secure summer vacation plans. There are 100’s of vacation rental options along the Emerald Coast. Here are some tips to help you find that perfect vacation spot in Destin, FL.
- Reserve Now. ¬†With so many terrific homes and condominiums to choose from, your options are greater if you can plan in advance. Pick your beach and begin the search >¬†Southern Vacation Rentals.¬†
- Explore Your Options. ¬†It‚Äôs so much easier now to search for properties online with detailed photographs and maps. Use the search function on rental websites to narrow down your choices. ¬†For example, do you want a private pool or community pool? Hot tub or tennis courts? Beach access or gulf front?
- Location, Location, Location. ¬†Once you decide on your beach location, enter your vacation dates and the number of people who will be staying in the rental property. Many rentals are Saturday-to-Saturday in the summer time, but you can explore the online calendars for shorter stay options. If you get a rental with a Sunday check-in option, you can possibly avoid the crazy Saturday beach traffic.
- View the Photos. ¬†Once you narrow down possibilities, take a good look at the online photographs for the places you are considering. ¬†The photos will give you a good idea of location, decor, bedrooms, etc. If the listing says “beach view”, you should be able to see a photo of what that view is like from the property.
- Additional Reservations. ¬†Once you have nailed down your vacation rental in Destin, Florida, you can move on to planning the “fun” of your vacation. The Destin area offers a slew of activities – everything from deep sea fishing to dolphin tours.
*Photo by Jesse Foy/Foytography