Planning the Perfect Beach Picnic
- Chicken Salad Chick sells 15 variations of chicken salad with fun names such as Sassy Scotty (ranch, bacon, & shredded cheddar) or Fruity Fran (Fuji apples & cashews) or Jazzy Julie (cayenne, bacon, cheese).
- Great for easy meal after a morning on the beach or a day out boating. ¬†There’s also pimento cheese and delicious side salads. ¬†Try the grape salad (trust us on this one!) – it’s a yummy treat!
- You can eat in or take out‚Ä¶.the chicken salads are packaged, ready-to-go, in a refrigerator case marked “Quick Chick.”
- Chicken Salad Chick is a great success story. ¬†In a nutshell, southern girl Stacy Brown begins the quest to find the perfect chicken salad recipe. She starts selling to friends and, then, “realizing everyone’s idea of a perfect recipe is different,” Chicken Salad Chick is hatched featuring the 15 variations. ¬†Now, there are franchises in five states, and the Chick continues to grow.
- The company just launched spring picnic packs featuring chicken salad, sides, and cookies all packaged in a free Chick cooler.
- Chicken Salad Chick is located in the City Market area, 36150 Emerald Coast Pkwy.