Support Local Businesses
Restaurants Offering To-Go Meals in Destin
Are you looking to skip grocery stores and spend less time in line? These local restaurants in Destin are offering to-go meals for customers still looking to enjoy some delicious Gulf Coast cuisine. Simply place your order online or call ahead for pickup.
- Harbor Docks is offering its regular menu for to-go or curbside pickup. Just call to order and pay over the phone and let them know when you’ve arrived so they can bring your meal out to your car. That includes lunch, dinner, and even sushi!
- For your daily cup of java, get it to go from The Palms Bistro; their new Coffee House is open Tuesday-Saturday from 7:30 AM – 4 PM.
- If you’re craving Southwest food, get it to go from La Paz. They’re offering curbside to-go orders and in the next few days, developing a delivery program. Not to mention, 100% of all gift card purchases will go to their employees.
- McGuire’s in Destin is offering to-go orders this Saturday from 12-8 PM, and in the future, 12-8 PM to-go orders daily. Keep an eye out on their Facebook page for updates.
- Giovanni’s One89,¬†located just over the bridge in Fort Walton Beach, is offering to-go orders on their delicious homemade Italian food. Support this small business by enjoying a family dinner for any size!
- While Boshamps isn’t offering to-go orders, they are implementing their first Boshamps Gift Card for Employees campaign. Every dollar received toward the purchase of a gift card will go directly toward Boshamps employees.
Visit here for more information on restaurants offering to-go meals in Destin.