Still Time to Enter and Win!
Drawing is Labor Day so get on it and ENTER. Let’s WIN this thing…
Please read our blogs and Facebook posts for your chance to win big! iLoveDestin is giving away a paddle board. But this isn’t just an ordinary paddle board you can buy any day, in fact, you can’t really just buy this board at all… This board is being made specially for this Give-away Event and there will never be another one exactly like it.
- Board was just carved a couple of weeks ago by Craig Cronin of Cronin Boards. Florida made and signed, numbered and stamped with “Made in America”. Then driven and hand delivered to Ashton Howard
- Ashton Howard is a very respected artist who’s designs bring out the essence of Ocean and Florida Landscape. He is well known in the Surf Circuit for his amazing and inspiring canvas paintings and also his murals on surfboards. It’s where art meets function and Ashton brings to life all that beauty the eye can see in waves and gorgeous Florida Sunsets.
- Ashton will be finishing this one of a kind paddle-board by the 1st week in August and the board will be on display at TheXperience where you can stop in and take a peek at this beautiful work of art and also receive 5 extra bonus entries for the contest.
- Watch the www.Facebook.com/iLoveDestin Page to keep up with “Where’s The iLD¬†Board”. We will be announcing where¬†The iLD¬†Board will be making guest appearances,¬†like Elephant Walk in Sandestin, or HarborDocks¬†in Destin plus other places we will tell you. You can¬†receive MORE BONUS Entries, and also we will be giving a special¬†PRIZE for the 1st 10 people who show up at the “Where’s¬†The¬†iLD Board” Event. This will be the last 3 weeks of the contest so you will need to keep watching for where it will be and what other prizes will be awarded just for showing up!
- GIVE-AWAY EVENT ENDS LABOR DAY. SEPTEMBER 1, 2014
- Following the iLoveDestin paddle-board will be one of the “things to do in Destin, FL” for the month of August! See you there!