Swashbuckling Pirate Fun in Destin
The Buccaneer Pirate Cruise is a wonderful interactive family cruise that takes passengers on a pirate adventure in search of treasure. It would be a fun Labor Day weekend activity for your vacation in Destin, FL.
- Cruises offer up to two hours of family fun as children are entertained from beginning to end as the crew engages them in sword fighting, water gun battles, pirate stories, treasure hunts, and much more.
- The adults on board are free to unleash their inner pirate and join in the fun or simply kick back, relax, and watch the children have the time of their lives.
- “Our priority is create an exciting, family-fun adventure that is like no other as we encourage our passengers to â€śUnlock the Treasures of Your Heart and Let Your Dreams Come True,â€ť according to the head pirate.
- The pirate cruises leave out of HarborWalk Village, left of Margaritaville.Â Reservations are also available for a fireworks cruise.
- The pirate cruise continues to be a top selection on TripAdvisor for Destin family entertainment.
This is from a recent review: “We took our 4 year old on he Buccaneer and had so much fun! He absolutely loved it. The ride was nice for adults as well! Lots of fun activities for the children and the crew were amazing with all the kids and adults. They never lost their enthusiasm and my son is convinced he rode a real pirate ship with real pirates! Heâ€™s talked about nonstop since. Definitely money well spent.”
Don’t miss your opportunity to become a Buccaneer Pirate! Arrrrgh!”