Tips for Destin Vacation Planning
- Reserve Now. ¬†With so many terrific homes and condominiums to choose from, your options are greater if you can plan in advance for vacation rentals in Destin, FL.¬† Also, rental companies will often offer lodging specials. For example, Southern Vacation Rentals is offering a “buy four nights, get one free” for reservations starting this Saturday, March 24. For April, there is a “buy two, get one free” offer for the Sandestin Wine Festival, April 12-15. Active duty and retired military are eligible for 5% discounts on vacation stays.
- Explore Your Options. ¬†It‚Äôs so much easier now to search for properties online with detailed photographs and maps. Use the search function on rental websites to narrow down your choices. ¬†For example, do you want a private pool or community pool? Hot tub or tennis courts? Beach front or beach access?
- Location, Location, Location. ¬†Once you decide on your beach location, enter your vacation dates and the number of people who will be staying in the rental property. Many rentals are Saturday-to-Saturday in the summer time, but you can explore the online calendars for shorter stay options.
- View the Photos. ¬†Once you narrow down possibilities, take a good look at the online photographs for the places you are considering. ¬†The photos will give you a good idea of location, decor, bedrooms, etc. If the listing says “beach view”, you should be able to see a photo of what that view is like from the property.
- Additional Reservations. ¬†Once you have nailed down your vacation rental in Destin, Florida, you can move on to planning the “fun” of your vacation. The area offers a slew of things to do in Destin, FL – everything from deep sea fishing to dolphin tours. Check out all the possibilities here.
Tagged Destin, Destin FL, Destin Florida, Sandestin Wine Festival, Things to do in Destin, things to do in Destin FL