Tips for Planning Your July 4th Destin Vacation
The time is now to finalize your plans for the July 4th holiday.
With Independence Day falling on a Friday this year, you can plan for a long weekend or perhaps the entire week. There‚Äôs nothing like celebrating on the most beautiful beaches in the world – Destin, Florida.
Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Reserve Now. ¬† Summer specials are still available. ¬† For example, Southern Vacation Rentals is offering¬†up to 40% on select condos and beach homes when you vacation before July 5. ¬†ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals is also offering holiday discounts. ¬†View¬†more Destin vacation rentals at¬†iLoveDestin.com.
- Explore Your Options. ¬†You can do your searches online. ¬†Fortunately, many rental websites have search capabilities that help you narrow down your choices. ¬†For example, do you want a private pool or community pool? ¬† Hot tub or tennis courts?¬†
- Location, Location, Location. ¬†Once you decide on your beach location, enter your vacation dates and specific number of days. Many rentals are Saturday-to-Saturday, but you can explore the online calendars for shorter stay options.¬†
- View the Photos. ¬†Once you narrow down possibilities, take a good look at the online photographs for the places you are considering. ¬†The photos will give you a good idea of location, decor, bedrooms, etc. ¬†If the listing says “beach view”, you should be able to see a photo of what the view is like from the property.
- Additional Reservations. ¬†Once you have nailed down your accommodations, you can move on to planning the “fun” of your vacation. ¬†Do you need to rent bikes for you and the kids? Bikes, beach gear, and even baby cribs are all available from RentGearHere.com. ¬†The company provides free delivery and pick-up to make things easier while you are on “vacation time.” ¬†You can also rent backpack beach chairs, boogie boards, paddle boards, surfboards, kayaks, jogging strollers, wagons, golf carts, etc. So many possibilities and it’s very easy to set-up your rentals online. View more things to do in Destin here.
So a little planning now will go a long way – especially when you finally arrive for your fun in the sun!