Top Five Things To Do In Destin, FL
Foy Films Scratches The Surface and Breaks Down to The Top Five
check out this nicely done & descriptive video from FoyFilms.Â
- #5: The Crab Trap. Either to eat or play at the beach, the Crab Trap is a gathering place for both locals & visitors alike.
- #4: The Track Amusement Park. It’s a fun filled family park that has rides & games for all ages.
- #3: Shopping at the Silver Sands Outlet Mall. This huge outdoor mall has many name brand stores with wonderful specials & discounts.
- #2: Big Kahuna’s Water Park. Destin, Florida’s premier water thrill rides. Fun for everyone whether you just want to take it easy or go wide open!
- #1: Emerald Grande & Harborwalk Village: this is The Destin Harbor with many things to do on or off the water. From several Destin Dining choices, to pontoon, jet ski, or kayak & Paddleboard rentals! This is where you go to spend the whole day… And watch for the nightly entertainment as well. HarborWalk Village is always hosting Destin’s Live Music scene.Â
Check out this fun inspired Video