Uniquely Destin Holiday Events
From the arrival via seaplane of Billy Claus to a holiday harbor hop, Destin residents and vacationers are in for a holiday treat this week for uniquely Destin experiences.
Billy Claus & the LuLuBelles:
- Always arriving in style, Billy will appear at about 2 pm via seaplane this Sunday, Dec. 11, so be sure to bring the whole family to enjoy a day of fun. A real treat prior to Billy’s arrival will be the gathering of kids to hear the story of Billy Claus and the Spirit of Christmas written by Ms. Lucy Buffett.
- Billy Claus is the story of Santa’s younger, warm weather loving brother who is allergic to snow and lives the Caribbean and helps his brother collect toy lists from all the coastal boys and girls.
- The LuLuBelles, Billy’s version of elves, will also be on hand to assist Billy during his visit and help spread the LuLuâ€™s cheer.
- Throughout the day there will be children’s arts & crafts, and a letter station set up for kids to write letters for Billy take to his brother, Santa Claus. Billy and the LuLuBelles will be available for photos with the children. There is not a better way to kick off the holiday season than a day spent with family, friends, and Billy Claus with his LuLuBelles for a one-of-a-kind experience at LuLu’s.
- LuLu’s is located in Destin at the foot of the Mid-Bay Bridge, next to Legendary Marine on the Choctawhatchee Bay.
Holiday Harbor Hop:
- The Holiday Harbor Hop features some of our favorite restaurants in Destin, Fl. For a $5+ donation to Food For Thought, guests will hop to three of the harborâ€™s restaurants on a complimentary shuttle provided by Sunshine Shuttle and Limousine.
- The hop is slated for this Sunday, Dec. 11. Each stop will include live music, food and drink specials.
- Boshamps Seafood & Oyster House will be the first stop from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. with live music by Continuum, followed by AJâ€™s Seafood & Oyster Bar from 1:30-3:30 p.m. with live music by the Jacob Mohr Band, and, final atop, Â Brotulaâ€™s Seafood House & Steamer from 4-6 p.m. with live music by Cadillac Willy.