Weekend Brunch in Destin
Where is your favorite place for brunch in the Destin area?¬†Here are some of our favorites:
- The Local Market – You will want to order one of everything on the menu at The Local Market. You can‚Äôt go wrong with the breakfast bowl or the avocado toast (w/ fried egg and side of bacon) – add a splash of their house-made hot sauce. The yogurt parfait with homemade granola is also excellent.
- Harbor Docks – Try the fishermen‚Äôs special with two eggs, Conecuh sausage, cheese grits, biscuit, and coffee. ¬†If you have never had Conecuh sausage, you are in for a treat. Harbor Docks serves breakfast seven days a week, 7-11am. Also, there’s a bloody Mary bar ūüôā
- Camille‚Äôs Cafe – We love the breakfast tacos, smoothies, and fresh juices. Try the ‚ÄúCamille Sunrise‚ÄĚ made with pineapple, orange, strawberry, and coconut water.
- McGuire’s – The Irish coffee brunch is very popular, featuring omelets made with six eggs (!), potatoes O’Brien & beignets on the side.
- Jackacudas – The brunch menu is extensive including their own spin on chicken & waffles. The dish features fried chicken tenders with a vanilla bean waffle, chicken gravy, and bourbon maple syrup.
- Brotulas – They call it Sunday Funday, featuring bottomless mimosas and all-you-can-eat snow crab legs. This Sunday, Q’werty will be performing from 11:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Also, Destin United Methodist hosts several Sunday services either on the beach or on the harbor. Here’s a listing of their service times:
7:30 a.m¬†Beach¬†Service – Henderson Beach State Park
7:30 a.m.¬†Beach¬†Service – Crab Trap, Destin
7:30 a.m.¬†Beach¬†Service – Crab Trap, Okaloosa Island Boardwalk
9:30 a.m.¬†Harbor Worship¬†Service – Brotula’s Restaurant
5:30 p.m.¬†Sunset¬†Beach¬†Service –¬†Henderson Beach State Park
Just a few ideas for you to enjoy this weekend or any weekend in Destin, Florida. All of the above restaurants in Destin, FL are family friendly. Happy Weekend!