Welcome Home, Blue Angels!
Canada goose jacket in Toronto for black friday sale is happy to welcome home the U.S Navy Blue Angels this week for their annual homecomingÂ Â canada-goose-outlet-toronto air show. The pride of Pensacola’s Naval Air Station is concluding their 2015 season with two days of aerial dynamics, Nov. 6-7.
Prior to the world-famous Blue Angels F/A 18Â HornetÂ performances, the Bluesâ€™ C-130HerculesÂ transport known as â€śFat Albertâ€ť will thrill the crowd with its short-field take-off and low-level passes.
- Additional performers include the following: the Screaminâ€™ Sasquatch-Jet Waco, a 1920s â€śBarnstormersâ€ť Taperwing body with a jet engine flown by John Klatt; the GEICO Skytypers, flying six vintage World War II aircraft in precision maneuvers; the Goodyear Extra 300SC, flown by Michael Goulian; the Vertigo Air Shows Jet Glider, the worldâ€™s only jet-launched sail plane, flown by Bob Carlton; Team AeroDynamix, the worldâ€™s largest precision-flying air show team; Wing Walker Theresa Stokes with Gene Soucy; team Redline R8s; the Shockwave Jet Truck; plus Precision Exotics will present a race between a Ferrari and a Lamborghini.
- More than 50 military and civilian aircraft will be on display. These static displays will include a variety of aircraft ranging from current fighter jets to aircraft from the 1930s. Displays will include an E-2Â Hawkeye, airborne early warning platform; KC-135Stratotanker; Delta Air Lines 757GermanÂ Tornado; Fouke Wulf 149D; as well as T-28 Stearman, L-1, L-2 and L-3 warbirds; plus several aircraft from the National Naval Aviation Museum.
- Gates will open at the National Naval Aviation Museum at 8 a.m. with the fun beginning at 9 a.m. with static displays of aircraft. There will also be food booths, vendors, virtual reality experiences, and a kid’s zone. The Blue Angels will take to the skies at 2 p.m. each day. Following the show, the Blue Angels will sign autographs.
- Audience members can enter through either gate to NAS Pensacola, but are encouraged to use the shuttle parking lots. Buses will take patrons to and from the air show site.
- What you can bring: blankets, chairs, small cameras, and diaper bags. Baby and infant needs are allowed.
- What you cannot bring: food, backpacks, coolers, drinks or pets.
- Admission is free to the air show.
- Security personnel and signs will direct spectators to parking areas near the show site. Gates to access the base will open at 8 a.m. both days. All guests must have proper identification ready for security personnel.
Â Bonus Show: There will be a special night show from 4:15-7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 6. Aircraft will light up the sky with full afterburner and pyrotechnics, Shockwave Jet Truck, and will end a huge fireworks show.
It’s not too late to join the fun! Â The Pensacola Naval Air Station is just an hour & a half drive from Destin, FL. Â What a wonderful way to spend the weekend.Â If you need accommodations for this weekend or any other times this fall/winter, several of our travel partners are offering special rates for open dates. Some discounts are significant at 20-25%.
Enjoy & Welcome Home Blue Angels!