Get out on the Water this Summer!
Water Activities in Destin for Summer Fun
What better way to enjoy your vacation than by getting out on the water during your stay? There are so many different ways to enjoy the famous emerald, green water. Your kids would love to snorkel for shells or take a dolphin cruise through the Bay. If you are hoping to never leave the beach during your vacation, rent paddleboards and explore the Gulf Coast. There are so many options when it comes to water activities in Destin to add some summer fun to your getaway. View the list below and also check out our Things to Do in Destin page for more water adventure inspiration.
- Hop on a Dolphin Cruise to Catch a Glimpse at the Wildlife
- Book a Deep Sea Fishing Charter and Haul in Seasonal Fish â€“ By the way, did you know it was Red Snapper season?
- Rent a Pontoon Boat and anchor up on Crab Island
- Reserve Your Spot on a Dinner Cruise for a Fancy Night on the water
- Experience the Excitement of Riding a Jet Ski Rental
- Go Sailing at Sunset for a Picturesque Evening
- Snorkel and Find Local Shells
- Paddleboard Along the Coast with La Dolce Vita Rentals
The options are endless when it comes to water activities in Destin! As an added bonus, these options are available to you no matter where you are staying in Destin. Whether that may be a beachfront vacation condo or a home in a popular neighborhood, any Destin vacation rental is just a short drive away from area excitement.