Grill Out at Your Vacation Rental
Best Grilling Recipes for Your Family Vacation to the Beach
The majority of vacation condos and homes in Destin offer community or private grills. Because of this, you will have the option of staying in and grilling instead of going out for dinner. Choose a vacation rental with a fully equipped kitchen and you are set to whip up a delicious meal your family will love. There may be some meals that you automatically think of when you are planning to grill during your stay. However, we have listed some other grilling recipes for your family vacation that you may not have thought of. All of these recipes are child proof so even the pickiest eaters in your family will enjoy grill night!
If you are looking to take a trip to the beach, click here to find a variety of vacation rentals in Destin, FL. Keep in mind, summer is almost completely booked up! However, there is still room in late summer or early fall.
The recipes listed below are exactly what you might imagine when you plan for a grilled meal. Super simple, easy to cook, and practically no cleanup. You probably have already become a master at the recipes below, but maybe during vacation, think of ways to spice them up.
- Hamburgers and Hotdogs
- Steak and potatoes – Have you ever thought about grilling your potatoes instead of baking them?
- Grilled Corn on the Cob – Add Parmesean…adds the perfect flavor!
- Grilled Chicken β Try adding a new spice to the chicken to change up your meal.
Branch Out While on Vacation!
Ever think you could grill a chicken quesadilla? It is delicious! Grilling most anything adds a smokey flavor that baking or pan frying canβt quite accomplish. The recipes below are buildable (allowing your kids to participate in the fun) and will add variety to your meal plan. Vacation is the perfect time to try something new, and who knows you could find a new staple dinner for your family!
- Chicken, steak, and vegetable fajitas β Add all of your favorite fajita ingredients to a sheet of tin foil and place on the grill.
- Skewers β Chicken and vegetables skewers are perfect for kids because they can skewer their favorite veggies.
- Fruit β This is great for dessert! Peaches, pineapple, and so much more. Top it with vanilla ice cream for a tasty treat.
- Tenderloin β Add some cool spices such as brown sugar or sriracha.
Do you have a favorite recipe you grill when you visit the beach with your family? We hope you find inspiration in these grilling recipes for your family vacation. If you feel like going out instead of staying in, visit the Dining in Destin page on our website for a list of delicious restaurants in the area.